Saturday, January 24, 2009

Beers of the World

This is a 10 pack of beers that one of my troops gave me. He seperated from the Air Force about 2 weeks ago and the timing worked out that we got to hire him for the exact same job. It's been a long 3 month process but he starts in one week and it's a great thing for everyone.

In the pack I got: Red Stripe (Jamaican), Harp (from the makers of Guinness), Guinness (From HEAVEN), Singha (Thailand), Alfa Hellenic (Greece), Kulmbacher (Germany), Barron's Black Wattle Superior (Australia), Estrella (Spain), Moosehead (Canada), Carlsberg (Denmark).

I have had the Guinness (MANY times) and the Carlsberg. The rest are brand new to me. I went through the book of 500 beers Aimée got me the other year and I could only find the Singha. I am very excited about trying each of these.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:00 AM

    What a nice gift and each one should be an experience. This will make up for the alcohol-free flight. Well Maybe! Enjoy them. I'll be waiting to hear what you think of each one.~Mom~

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM... Red Stripe ;-) that is fun!

    ReplyDelete