Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Got my itinerary

Well I got my flight schedule on Monday as we were doing all of Aimée's doctor appointments. I fly out on Tuesday the 3rd at about 7:30a to Fayetteville, North Carolina. Unfortunately I am flying my most hated Airline through the worlds worst Airport; Delta through Atlanta. I think I have only made it through Atlanta on Delta one time without some issue. I just hate those people. Anyway, I will be in Fayetteville until a little after Valentines Day and then I catch a flight down range but I won't know the details until it gets a lot closer. The Air Force is providing a rental car and a REALLY nice hotel for my stay, so I am very excited about that. I am going to check out our old apartment and see what else is going on in FayetteNam (as we called it). Yes Mike I will stop by and get some Tung Sing.

I am spending my last few days here helping Aimée out with her lovely doctors appointments and taking care of last minute things for the Air Force. Right now I am up to 2 bags of military crud (each about 60 pounds), my gun case and one personal bag. Needless to say I am very excited about lugging this crud around the country.

Well that's it on my corner of what's going on. Now to focus on Aimée's Dr appointment today. You all take care out there and be safe.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:22 AM

    I guess we are getting down to the wire now, what with itinerary in hand and all. This will be the second time you go through Atlanta, where there will be NO problems and the Delta people will treat you like a KING! Not Elvis of course but almost as good! I guess you need your own plane for that. Take care of yourself and we will do what we can to take care of things here for you~Love to you my son~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave,
    You will be in our thoughts and prayers and I am sure that the time will fly by and you will be back home before you know it!
    Take Care, Love, Denice

    ReplyDelete