Thursday, January 29, 2009

STYLE NETWORK!

OH MY GOD!

The one channel that Aimée just had to have in Hawaii was "The Style Network". The cable here didn't have it when we got here and it was just a bad thing. My Mom had to record a bunch of Aimée's favorite shows like"Clean House" and send it to her. WELL as she is flipping through the channels ten seconds ago, guess what showed up today?

OH MY GOD!

Yes that's right STYLE NETWORK. So, I guess I know what will be glued to the TV for the next few months! CLEAN HOUSE! It was really funny watching Aimée yell about this. I think this has been the best 48 hours of her life getting the elimination of Prednisone, being told that it will drastically affect her weight (by going down), and being told her bones are not that bad and they just need to play with the meds.

She's a happy girl to say the least!

3 comments:

  1. Sally6:07 PM

    Yes, I remember that show in Hawaii. There is also one like Clean House on the BBC if you get that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:50 AM

    I wondered if she was tired of the ones we had recorded but now it doesn't matter. What fun! I can't even begin to say how happy it makes me hearing about the medication and the bones. I believe those were tears of joy and relief streaming down my face. Best news I've heard this year!!!This should make your leaving a little easier and Aimee feeling a little weight taken off her shoulders ~Love Mom~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:41 AM

    Okay I love watching Clean House but I do not like the new ladies that are hosting it. I say bring back Mrs. Nash now!

    I didn't realize that you didn't have the Style channel in Nebraska. Glad you have it now!

    Glad to hear all of your great news and I will try and keep posting more often.

    I miss you guys so much!
    -E

    ReplyDelete