Monday, January 19, 2009

Thank you

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who helped me with Aimée's Party. I am very appreciative of everyone who sent a note for her to hang on her wall. It was really great seeing her read each and everyone. She tried to hold back the tears but they came on through. We are going to take a few days to figure out exactly where to put the pictures, since there are so many. We only want to do this once and it needs to be perfect.

I would like to send a special thank you to Sally, Gary, Steve, Randy, Andy, Shannon and Samantha for flying/driving out. We had a great time and got to watch Aimée continue her 12 straight game winning streak at Pictionary. I'm not really sure how she does it (CHEATS) but we sure did laugh a LOT!

It was great to see her 30 years of life put to frames and I know this will be gifts that she will continue to enjoy each and every day.

Thank you all very much for your help.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:47 PM

    We were very glad to help and I hope she enjoys it every month. I am sure her tears are tears of joy...Happy Birthday and many, many more.
    Love, Lulu, Alan & Ariana.
    PS You'll have to give me a detail of her expressions when opened the calendar...pleeeease :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Aimee. I love your blog! the new look is great. Hope you enjoyed your birthday party, and are feeling ok. I am worried about Nancy Real. I havent checked her blog today, but she was sick with some bile duct complications, and was feeling under the weather. Take care.Love, Bobby not the liver.

    ReplyDelete