My random list of thoughts for you:
- I just watched the preview for E's Girls Next Store, where they are all leaving. It made me cry, which is stupid, since I already knew they had left AND that is not a show I regularly watch.
- It is supposed to snow this afternoon so I ran some errands this morning.
- Natalie's Birthday present came in the mail and I checked it out and decided that is it SO cool that I want one too. I will probably have to wait until Drew gets his to get my own though, but MAN, it looks like she'll have fun with it.
- Drew told me that some girl at his school called him "honey"
- They talked about Organ Donation yesterday on The View, but made it all about politics and failed to mention how important of a cause it is and how many lives it saves, and how many more could be saved if more people became donors. I wrote into the show (that is my second time) and told them where they can shove their ugly coffee cups. Okay, I didn't tell them that, but I did write a strongly worded note. Like that matters.
- This morning I woke up with a mysterious paper cut on my thumb. It hurts.
- I'm SO HAPPY it's Friday. I get to cuddle up with the kids and we don't have to leave the house all weekend. I love it.
- Happy 30th Birthday to one of the sweetest girls I know, and one of the best friends as well. You are beautiful and loved darling!
- I am hungry for a toasted sesame seed avocado bagel, but I haven't had one of those since I was in California. The avocados here, even when in season, leave A LOT to be desired.
- The plants are all still alive.
- The kids and I have to empty the kitty litter this weekend. Gross.
That's it. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I may post some more random things again, like I did yesterday. We'll see if I find anything worth posting though!