Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Jon & Kate Article, & Some Other Things

  • I found this article very interesting. I would love to hear your thoughts. Jon and Kate + 8 and The View, are two shows I still watch, but yell at every time.
  • I am going to the doctor tomorrow for my WOMAN tests at 9.
  • I am meeting some ladies from Dave's squadron tomorrow for lunch at Summer Kitchen.
  • I am SUPER TIRED but for some reason haven't napped yet today, so I am watching Elizabeth.
  • It might get up to 60 degrees today
  • I miss my husband
  • I'm impressed that I can still handle things while he's not here.
  • I am still in love with the STYLE network....but what the hell happened to Niecy Nash?! Oh wait, she answered on her BLOG!
  • That's it. XO to all of you. Especially to Kim who will be having her baby soon. You know, Aimée really is a wonderful name!

3 comments:

  1. Aww! Thanks Aimée!! I want to try and get Dave a box of goodies before the baby comes... anything he didn't write in his blog about it? I saw some stuff at Target today but Andrew was being a crabster so I didn't end up buying anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I HATE that woman (HATE=kate). I would (if I couldn't leave) knock her upside her idiot head.

    The rest I will leave in an email!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah... Kate. Ugh. I don't mind Jon so much, I really think he needs to stand up to her. She drives me batty. Crazy woman.

    ReplyDelete