Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Later days folks

Okay, I am out of here tonight. I have all of my bags squared away and taken care of. I am just relaxing and reading today until I turn in my rental and then head out for the jet. I have to leave my phone here (it obviously won't work there anyways). I will be checking my usual email (LtdChaos AT NHMesh dot net). Please don't send any chain mails or stuff. I won't have too much time to read them. Thank you.

You all take care. I will update Aimée as soon as I can when I land and get settled in. It won't be for at least a day or two.

3 comments:

  1. We will be praying for you and thinking of you. Hope you have an interesting, but uneventful tour. We will barbque when you get home! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:56 PM

    Take care and be careful.
    Lulu & Alan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care Dave! We'll be praying for you (you're on our church prayer list - the same one Aimee was on a year and a half ago). Keep safe!

    ReplyDelete