Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Still here

Well I got my first day taken care of. Just dropped some stuff off at the course and get instructions for tomorrow.

As you can see it snowed here. Well, I really wouldn't call it snow after living in Nebraska this last year, but it's white and it's cold and it is melting pretty fast. We are expected to be in the 60's this weekend so I really shouldn't complain otherwise Aimée will kick my butt from afar!

Today I am going to find a used book store and pick up a few books to read. I brought some of my old ones that I re-read from time to time but I will need some new ones and I think getting them used is a good idea. Maybe I will knock out a couple and be able to trade them again before I leave.

There is nothing else to report today. I don't have anything else to do until 0530 tomorrow, so I'm just going to relax and be bored. You all be safe out there. Thanks for the comments and I will talk at you later.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:44 PM

    Since you will be in NC for a couple of days...would you mind doing me favor???? Whenever you're out and about, will you see if you can find me a snow globe that has Fayetteville, NC on it? Ariana has been collecting snow globes for a little over a year and I think it would be great if she could have one from her birth-place. Let me know if you do so I can send you some $$$....I would really appreciate it. Enjoy your stay :)
    Lulu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:29 PM

    Sounds like you are back in the Fayetteville groove. I'm glad you will have a nice weekend, seems you are experiencing a lot of different weather. We have rain today but not enough to do any good. Haven't checked on the Jimmy tickets yet and my checker is heading for Reno tonight so that's out for a couple of days. I have been bragging to everyone about how well Aimée is doing and how proud we all are of her. Hats off to her from everyone here in California. I will be talking to you soon and hopefully cut down on some of the boredom.~Mom~

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, I'm jealous! I wish it was sixty degrees here!!

    ReplyDelete