Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tuesday

Well I will fly next Tuesday. It will take a little while to get done flying. Once I get settled on the other end I will get a hold of Aimée and she will update everyone so you know I'm safe.

Other than that I don't have anything to report really. Class is okay. Got out early today. Just going to hang out for the weekend and that's it.

I am very impressed with Aimée and the kids. I know they are going to be okay and it just shows how little we all need to worry. I love hearing from her about how great they are doing. The more fun and the better they are doing while I am gone the easier it is for me. One less thing on my mind.

That's it for now. You all take care and be safe.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dave,
    Thanks for the update... our prayers and love are with you. Stay safe and hurry home!!
    Love, Denice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:54 PM

    Glad everything is moving right a long and you can get started on your time so you can get back. I just talked to Aimée a while ago and told her how impressed I am with her and the kids. I think a number of things attribute to how smoothly everything is going but mostly she just feels better. She is quite impressive and the kids are doing great too. They all feel better having Grandma and Grandpa close too. And we will all we can to help too. After 2007 this will be a breeze! Take care of yourself and enjoy your weekend.~Love Mom~

    ReplyDelete