Friday, March 13, 2009

Andrew and Natalie's "Me" Mosaics

Drew: Natalie:
It was a fun way to spend breakfast time!
Here are the questions again:
  1. What is your name?
  2. What is your favorite food?
  3. What is your hometown?
  4. What is your favorite color?
  5. What is your favorite movie?
  6. What is your favorite drink?
  7. What is your dream vacation?
  8. What is your favorite dessert?
  9. What is one word to describe yourself?
  10. How are you feeling right now?
  11. What do you love most in the world?
  12. What do you want to be when you grow up?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:27 PM

    You are amazing Aimée! These are simply a blast!! It would probably take a hundred years for me to do it on my computer but I sure did enjoy all of yours. I love how David found your name! Every bit of each one of all of yours was fun. Now I have to go look at the pictures I just got back of our wonderful weekend in Nebraska. Thank you again we both had such a wonderful time and enjoyed all of you so much. I hope you guys have a great weekend!~Love Peggy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. k that was fun! passed the time while Bryan is watching stupid guy movies :(

    ReplyDelete