Saturday, March 07, 2009

Birthday Party for Dave

YEAH RIGHT! But, I did make you think didn't I? There really isn't too much to say about out here. Life is really just Groundhog Day over and over and over and over and over and over (really this could go on for a while, so I will just stop). We decided last night that we were going to order pizza for dinner tonight. I was really excited about the idea becuase it would be a treat for my birthday (even though I didn't tell anyone). Aimée told me to take some cash from her account for my birthday the other day and get me some stuff here I wanted extra and have dinner out on her. SOOO, the stars alligned and we all had Pizza Hut from the BX. It was really the best Pizza I have had in a while (from a pizza joint, Aimée's BBQ Chicken Pizza is still #1 and #2 in my book). So we did that and worked all night. I am going to go enjoy a Cigar I saved and read a book and listen to my Ipod for a little bit and then go to bed. That's it folks. So, until something else happens you all take care and don't forget to give Natalie a little love for her Birthday this week.

7 comments:

  1. Sally6:08 PM

    Happy Birthday! Thought about you quite a bit todsy. Be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dave,
    Best wishes for your birthday! I think of you often. I am so glad that Aimee and the kids are holding up so incredibly well. That must make you feel better! Your note made me hungry for pizza..and Pizza Hut is my favorite! Take care of yourself and know that you are in my thoughts and prayers! Love, Denice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:40 PM

    Take care and Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day.
    Lulu, Alan & Ariana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you old geezer (not you this time Alan!) .. hope you have many Happy Returns to your special day!!

    L8R,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday!!! sending warm wishes your way! take care over there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you were able to indulge in pizza and cigars on your day. Quite exciting despite the location!
    Love you
    Sisd

    ReplyDelete