Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I Blame Ellen and Hammertime

So, I had been debating doing the Twitter thing for awhile now. Considering I don't keep up well with myspace and facebook, I was wondering what the hell I wanted to add another social networking program to my life for.

It was then that I saw MC Hammer (Hammertime) and Ellen talking about it on the show. So I bit the bullet and signed up. And I LOVE IT. Since I am not always in the mood to blog, or have anything very interesting to say to fill a post, it really is perfect, especially for Daverd to see my random thoughts during the day. (Because you all need to know that I woke up hungry for Eggs Benedict and watched The Duchess last night).

So I officially Tweet now and my updates can be found on the sidebar below my links.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I got suckered into Facebook and Twitter. NO clue what I'm doing there but whatever.....
    Anyway, I added you on both or did whatever yer supposed to do. follow, lead, sway....

    ReplyDelete