And to honor me and my life(almost)long devotion to Star Wars, we have this poster. (and if you don't believe my devotion you can just ASK what I would have named Natalie if she would have been a boy. Dave was gone. What was to stop me?)
- Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.
- Anger, fear, and aggression lead to the Dark Side.
- In seeking your destiny, patience is your ally.
- Always let the Wookie win!
- When judging people, size matters not.
- Traveling through hyperspace isn't like dusting crops.
- There's no such thing as luck.
- Don't underestimate the Force.
- You must follow your own path; no one can choose it for you.
- Keep your promises, even if they take you far, far away.
- Pass on what you have learned.
- If it smells bad on the outside, it's worse on the inside.
- The possibility of successfully navigating an asteroid field is approximately 3,720 to 1.
- Wars do not make one great.
- Faith in your friends is a strength, not a weakness.
- In your pursuit of peace and justice, remember, the Force will be with you...always.
I was looking at that today and was amazed that every time I read it, I find a different way to apply it to my life. So sorry you non-Star Wars people. But this poster touches my heart. (and if you even THINK about saying something about Star Trek, well...it does NOT touch my heart.)