Thursday, May 21, 2009

Last Day of School

  • Speaking on the phone to my new friend...
  • Getting her a gift I knew she needed...
  • Going through all the kids' papers from the year...
  • Making "Coke Roast" and the kids eating the entire thing...
  • Standing out front and speaking with REAL PEOPLE and even waving at people as they go by....
  • Waving at my husband through the web cam even though I didn't have any makeup on and my hair was a mess...
  • Being able to observe the two children who made my daughter cry up close and personal and make a couple of bitch Mom remarks to them...
  • Speaking to my best friend on the phone for over an hour and a half...
  • Knowing my kidneys work just great...

All priceless!

  • Going online and having American Idol spoiled for me before I was able to click away...
  • Having the guy with less talent but more "Christian"/mass appeal win American Idol...
  • Having the kids wake up after they fell asleep to find out the winner of American Idol is someone they thought was BS (and they had their OWN opinions about the whole thing, I did not encourage them to vote based on who I liked, they both originally liked Gokey and Allison) because they don't yet understand "why on EARTH" between someone who is probably gay but has a killer voice losing versus a guy they can not remember the name of. (Natalie blames Simon, while Drew blames Kara...)

:Worth a million words that I am too tired to type. But they look adorable passed out in the living room.

2 comments:

  1. Your kids look adorable while sleeping. And I too was a huge Gokey fan. *sniff* And Allison was awesome too. But not too worry, I'm sure they will all have big careers after this.

    Oh and I completely understand the disappointment about the spoilers! I HATE that! I had to get off of FB before any of my east coast friends could spoil it for me. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're still just too sweet!

    P.S. - "consoleg" this time. Wha???

    ReplyDelete