Yeah, I'm still upset about Michael Jackson. Sue me. He has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. My mom even tells a story about me in Lincoln, NE asking about him. My thoughts are too disjointed to form a coherent post - so you get a list. Yay.
- I am really sad that every thing that MJ may or may not have done is being dragged into the press before he is in the grave. Coming from someone who was very close to death at one point (though not the King of Pop, but still) I know I have done some bad things and have made mistakes in my life, and I would be mortified to know that those things were spoken about after my death instead of whatever good I have brought to the world. I am sickened by people bringing God and Morals into MJ's death instead of celebrating what he did for music, dance, and pop culture. The man is dead, I am sad, and I believe that God is the only one who knows what is in some one's heart. Leave the judgements to Him. Glass houses and all, right?
- I used to have our blog feed sent to my facebook, but became upset because no one is commenting on the blog OR MY facebook on things I post, but I get a ton of e-mail, private messages and comments on my personal page whenever Dave posts. While I love my husband, I feel that any comment someone may have regarding what he posts should be left here or directed to his e-mail (if you don't have it, there is a reason)
- To go on: If you have access to my facebook, please do not ask me to relay a message to my husband. I don't have much that is just for me, and facebook is one of those things that I feel I can call my own.
- While I am happy that I have a gardener, I am a little pissed that he was rude to me when I handed him a check and asked him to mow behind my fence. I have put in three calls to housing maintenance but because I am the only one who is not mowing beyond my property line, they won't do it. Rather than let the lawn behind my fence grow more or fight with the housing office, I figured the guy I hired would be cool with mowing it. No. I have to pay extra. One of the many reasons I can't wait for my husband and the more forceful and proactive of us to come back.
- The kids have passed a cold around this week and now I have it. Not bad, not great.
- I think I may be the only Liberal in our area.
- I have to go to base this weekend and pay a bill as well as get more hair coloring for my son, who incidentally thought Michael Jackson was a basketball player. I have failed in educating him about pop icons.
- Obviously, I am not in a great mood. I'm sorry that Ed, Farrah, and MJ died. And as selfish as it sounds, when people die, I think about how close to death I was and reflect on that.
Yeah, a lot of bitching from me. I'm glad Dave got his Ipod and I am really tired of him being away. I hate being without him, he really is the only one who "gets" me. He'll get this post, even if there are no other comments.