Saturday, June 20, 2009

Our 11th Anniversary

These are the flowers Dave sent me (so pretty) and I bought us Season 3 & 4 of Lost to watch together when he gets home (even though I am watching it now too!). I also put a blue Ipod Nano in the mail to him on Thursday for both our anniversary and Father's Day. I wish we could be together but I'm making the best of things by watching Lost, spending time with the kids, and eating pizza tonight. I love you, Daverd! Thanks for giving me a wonderful 11 years! xoxo

(as a side note - just as I sent this to the blog, I got a wonderful e-mail from Dave - he's so much better and the mushy stuff than I am! Thanks honey!)

5 comments:

  1. Sally4:27 PM

    Good job David. Happy Anniversary to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, so sweet! Happy Anniversary to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..seems like just yesterday that we were at your wedding here and then swimming in our back yard! I am so proud of both of you! And look at the beautiful kids you made!! What a gift to this world! Love ya lots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our anniversaries are so close together! But you have just a few more years more than us. ;) Congratulations to the both of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:49 PM

    Sorry I missed your Anniversary...
    on the road and no laptop :)
    Next year will be a better one :)
    Lulu

    ReplyDelete