Friday, July 17, 2009

July 4, 2009 Pictures

Jerry (my brother, Drew, Natalie, and Sydney (my niece) setting off the "little" fireworks in the driveway...



My parents' neighborhood children loved helping...


Jerry was having fun!





My brother Steve, his wife Laurie and my Dad watching the fun.


My mom watches on.














We all loved the kids' squeals and laughter


Natalie strikes a pose. Can you see Drew's bright YELLOW hair in these pictures?


My favorite 4th of July picture. Maybe ever.




Better late than never, right?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:29 AM

    WOW! Your favorite picture is fantastic! I don't believe it could be any better. I'm going to put it on my picture frame. Andrew's hair is yellow!!~Peggy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aimee..I agree about your favorite 4th picture! I got one of my grand kids looking up at kites with those great expressions..definitely my favorite of them! All of the other pictures are great also..thanks for sharing! Hope all is well!Glad that you got to be with so much of your family!

    ReplyDelete