Saturday, July 18, 2009

Texas Roadhouse Birthday - Pictures

Our waitress, Molly
A magic kit from Husker Grandma & Grandpa


A Washington Wizards sweatshirt


Loving his Shirley Temple


Drew's first T-Bone


Ready to dig in


It was WONDERFUL! (Drew let us all have a bite)


Digging into his Birthday Brownie


Natalie loved the brownie too!


Leftovers for tonight


He was SO pleased with this restaurant


They both agree this is their new favorite place to eat!


I'll write more later. We're going to see Harry Potter in a bit, but I didn't want every one to have to wait a month for pictures!

4 comments:

  1. Drew you look like you had a GREAT time. Your looks amazing and that T-Bone made me very jealous. Congrats on turning 10 years old buddy! Love,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:10 PM

    What a fabulous Day! I am so glad you had such a fun time and I have to say your hair, FANTASTIC!! Your firt T-bone stake too! You are such your Daddy's son! I know you and Daddy will celebrate your 10th when he gets home but I am sure happy you had such a great day. I can't wait to talk to you about it. And I'm glad the three of you were able to spend such an amazing time together. Memories that will last forever!! I love you all!~Granman Peggy~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Andrew! Glad that you had such a great day! We use to have a Roadhouse here, actually we had 2, and we loved them, but they closed down so I am very jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the spikes!! That is AWESOME!!!!!!!
    Way to go! 10! YIKES where did the time go!
    I'm glad you got to enjoy your day and have a wonderful meal and a very cute waitress!!!
    Love Aunty!

    ReplyDelete