Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Ft. Monroe Tour

So I am in Virginia again for work. Good times are being had as I miss my wife and kids in the snow slicked Nebraska land. I got the pictures from Aimée and checked the web cam to see the snow on the street. I will say now, SORRY AIMEE for not being there!

With any luck Delta doesn't SCREW me tomorrow on my flights home and I will be back in my house before too late tomorrow. Here's hoping I don't have to be told they don't know to fly in weather again. I FREAKING HATE DELTA IN ATLANTA! I should be positive about it, but I just can't understand how they seem to screw up almost every single time I fly that idiot airline through that idiot airport.

So this is from today. Here we are taking a tour of Ft. Monroe. Original landing location for Jamestown crew before they moved to Jamestown when they didn't like the location.

Here is the same scene just a different point of view.

Edgar Allan Poe was stationed here!

As we sat in discussions today I got to see the USS Carl Vinson CVN 70 float by. Very cool!

So that is the picture version of the highlights of my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment