Sunday, March 07, 2010

Happy Birthday me

I love my wife so much. She and the kids got me the first (only) 2 seasons of "Life". This is a show I found before I went to Afghanistan and really liked it. I have been trying to find online posts of the show and watch all of the episodes while I'm TDY. So my wife rocks so much she got me both season.

So a little about the show: It's about a cop who gets framed for murder and does 12 years in a federal Pen. Then they figure that he is innocent and gets $50M and his badge back. He is a "little" messed up from the 12 years and among other things always has fresh fruit with him at all times. The dumb thing is NBC canceled the show at the end of the second season before we find out a lot of things that were building in the first two seasons. Other than that it's still a funny good, deep thinking, cop drama.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:45 PM

    Happy Birthday Dave! We love that show too....we want it back!
    Lulu & Alan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arrrrggggghhhhhh .. I was soooo ticked off when I found out that they had canceled the show!

    It was a good show that had a lot going for it .. but I think that it was too confusing for the sound-bite educated youngsters that can not focus on a subject for longer than a minute. (sigh)

    Anyway, Happy Birthday to you .. many happy returns to your special day!

    ReplyDelete