Monday, March 22, 2010

Let Us Pretend...

Let us pretend that:
  • I didn't stop posting on the blog...
  • You know that nothing has really changed (we still live in Nebraska ((#$$%%)) I won't say what I really think of this "state" and while our children are older we haven't gone through any major changes as a ((human)) family)
  • No one noticed that I am horrible at following through on things...
  • You already know the story of why the pets in our house are not here any longer so I do not have to post a sad piece about that...
  • You can't wait to read my thoughts on reality television, people I am professionally DONE with, and my other mostly random thoughts...
SO:
Let's just get back on track so I can start posting blogs again without having guilt for not filling you in on what you may have missed.
Deal?

3 comments:

  1. Ok. Deal. As long as you cook for me one day...LOVE your food posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a deal -- the next meal I'll try to take pictures through the process -- and you're always welcome for dinner --feel like a vacation in Nebraska??

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.footwearclothes.com
    Edhardy T-shirt
    Juicy T-shirt
    $18/pcs hot forsell

    ReplyDelete