Friday, May 07, 2010

Drew waiting to see if he needs surgery or a cast

So it wasn't a buckle fracture after all. I had to race around base to find Drew since he was on a field trip and the doctor had told me on the phone he may need surgery. I finally found Drew, got him to the doctor and they took more x-rays and casted him up. I'm taking him out to lunch at IHOP (his choice). By the time Dave gets home this afternoon everything will be calm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment