Friday, December 31, 2010

Me According to my Family

I just saw this and decided to do this with the kids and Dave. What a fun way to listen to their perspective! Drew's answers will be in green and Natalie's in purple, and Dave's in blue (obviously).

What is something I always say to you?
Good morning, Andrew.
I love you.
Are you going to be home soon?

What makes me happy?
Us being quiet
When I hug and kiss you and call you Mommy.
When I come home.

What makes me sad?
People not letting you be great.
When Dad leaves
Dumb people

How do I make you laugh?
With your jokes
Smiling and tickling me
When you get excited about some little thing

What do you think I was like as a child?
The bookworm
School, drama, and wonderful life
Cute and Laughy

How old am I?
32
31
31

How tall am I?
5 feet
Tall, smaller than Dad, taller than me
5'5"

What is my favorite thing to do?
Be downstairs
Crafts and organizing
Watch FRIENDS with me.

What do I do when you are not around?
Watch your shows
Stay downstairs - anything you can do downstairs
Play with Joey, take care of the kids.

If I become famous, what will it be for?
For your cooking
Singing
Cooking

What am I really good at?
Cooking
Singing and cooking
Making me happy.


What am I not really good at?
My (Drew's) video games
Yelling at Dad
Driving in the snow


What is my job?
To be our Mom
To be a wonderful Mom
Taking care of the house and family


What is my favorite food?
The enchilada thing{wrong}
Apple Butter Pork Loin {wrong}
Obama Stew



What makes you proud of me?
When you beat me in the video games
That you are so wonderful and so nice
When you're bettering yourself



What makes me proud of you?
When I get straight A's and good grades
That I'm good, don't get in trouble a lot, and that I'm really good at school.
When I help you out without asking



If I were a cartoon character, who would I be?
The Mom from the Jetsons
The Mom in Phineas and Ferb
Minnie Mouse



What do you and I do together?
Watch TV
We go shopping
Take care of each other like no one else knows how



How are we the same?
We both like to relax
I look exactly like you in your childhood
Almost 90% of the ways



How are you and I different?
I don't ALWAYS want to relax
Ears
I like electronical things



How do you know that I love you?
Because you always make good food for us
Cause you hug me and kiss me every day and once I come home from school you say "how was your day" and you say "you know I love you, right?"
From hugs and kisses to beer and food to hugs and kisses to more beer and food



Where is my favorite place to go?
Shadow Lake
Hawaii
The living room with me



What is one thing you wish you could change about me?
That you never needed the liver transplant
You never had your liver transplant but you were always healthy
Make it so you were always happy



What would I do with a million dollars?
Buy a big old mansion
Buy us a new house in Hawaii, we would get the best plane to go to Hawaii, and you might make your own little restaurant.
SHOP for everybody but yourself



What do you wish you could go and do with me?
Go to a ghost movie - just you and me
That we could have another outing
A week long vacation on a warm island with no electronics



What do I help you with?
My homework...sometimes
School
Everything - keeping me grounded

3 comments:

  1. Lissy2:52 PM

    This is really cute!!! I think they know you preeeetty well Aimee LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:36 PM

    What fun! Natalie's answers really amazed me although they shouldn't have, she has such insight. What would you change about me brought tears to my eyes. You've got a lot to be grateful for in this family you have created.~Peggy~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...I am SOOOO... proud of all of you! What a terrific family you have created and nurtured Miss Aimee!! And the rest of you are pretty terrific also!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete