Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Home again

So we are all home now. The doctors liked the direction all of the levels are taking. It looks like this whole thing was caused by a bad interaction between a couple of Aimée's recent medication changes. We have that corrected now and have an updated list of "Don't ever give Aimée this". She has three times a week blood work and then a follow up in one month with the liver team. The liver is still in minor rejection but based on the reactions from the meds it should be just fine. Now we are just sitting around and relaxing and unclenching which is really the hard part.

Thank you very much for everyone's thoughts and well wishes. We really appreciate the support from near and far.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:47 PM

    You answered all of my questions in one paragraph. Thank you so much for keeping us updated constantly, it has helped us get through these past few days. Seeing Aimee's smiling face really helped. Hopefully by tomorrow all of you will be more relaxed and feeling better. Just being together has to help. Now it's on to celebrating our girl!~Peggy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home! I know that everything is going to be great! Treat yourselves to something special! Love ya, Denice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh I just caught up in my google reader! I am so sorry that this happened and so relieved to know that Aimee is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:21 PM

    David AND Aimee I happy to hear that you are home. I keep my Dad updated and he happy to hear you are home too. Take care. Love from the Tonay and the Rinauro Family

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:23 PM

    Sorry i guess I can't spell right
    Love ya Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fandabbydozee!!! Glad to hear that you're home. xx

    ReplyDelete