I guess it looked a little too real, because the Commander did NOT appreciate it being there when he got in. So, the verdict is out on how much this was appreciated, but I can tell you that it tasted DELICIOUS, despite how gross it looks!
Anyway, here is the recipe:
- One box Spice or German Chocolate Cake Mix (I used the German Chocolate.
- One box White Cake mix (I messed up and made two boxes, but the result was great)
- Vanilla Oreos
- One large package instant vanilla pudding mix
- Green Food Coloring
- Tootsie Rolls
- One NEW cat litter box (washed well)
- One NEW kitty pooper scooper (washed well!)
- Prepare and bake cake mixes according to directions on box using any size pan
- Prepare Pudding mix and chill
- Crumble Vanilla Oreos in Blender or Food Processor
- Add a few drops of green food coloring to 1 Cup of cookie crumbs, mix with a fork and set aside.
- When cakes are at room temperature, crumble them into the kitty litter pan.
- Toss with half the remaining cookie crumbs and enough pudding to make them moist, but not soggy.
- Heat the tootsie rolls in microwave (10 seconds or so) and shape into poopy shapes.
- Stick the pooper scooper in the pan and serve on newspaper!
I hope that if you make this you enjoy it more than Dave's Commander did!