Sunday, April 03, 2011

So much for that

Ever wish that you got pranked on April Fools day? I do. On 1 April we got an email from the Air Force saying "MSgt David Vasser: this is to notify you that your assignment has been cancelled"! First there needs to be a LAW that emails like this never go out on 1 April, but second NO! Aimée and then I have talked to the kids and we are all taking it well for the most part. 2 assignments in 2 months, let's see if the 3rd one is a winner! We don't know what's next besides that we will get something and we are going to try and keep the Air Force from sending us somewhere we REALLY don't want (yes Melissa I heard you request, and I will give it the due attention it deserves, hehehe). That's all I got to say about that.

1 comment:

  1. It's a logical request if I do say so myself... ;-)

    ReplyDelete