Saturday, April 02, 2011

Trier Germany

Well I had a day off today. After sleeping for 12 hours straight I decided to head over to Trier Germany. For those who know him, this is my little bit of a tip of the hat to Mike and his "outings". About an hour drive and was told that it was the oldest German Town (Wikipedia link). The drive was amazing. It's in the mid 70s today and clear sky's. The town was pretty big and I didn't get to find anything of any real interest. Walked around a little but took most of my pictures while driving around. Hope you all enjoy the pictures.

Here is a picture from within the village on the north side of the river. Just kind of liked these buildings.

Just thought this looked cool from across the river.

This is the Cathedral from across the river.

No comments:

Post a Comment