Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 22 Update

We are doing just fine today. Aimée seems to have cleared out most of all the fog. She knows when she is confused over things and seems to be dealing with everything pretty well. We haven't seen too many of the teams yet but the levels still seem to be tracking back well. There are still some broken Red Blood Cells but we are waiting on Hematology to tell us how long the plasmapheresis will continue. Other than that things are doing well and today should be pretty quiet.

I went home last night when Aimée went to sleep. Drew and I cleaned out the garage and put the football game on TV while we cleaned. It was really great to hang out in my home for a little bit with him. The kids both seem to be looking forward to us returning. I think this whole thing of not seeing their Mom at home is wearing on them. Husker Grandma is doing a great job taking care of the kids and it makes my life so much easier knowing they are taken care of. That's all I got for now until we hear from the rest of the teams.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:38 PM

    This is the kind of update I like to read. I'm so glad Aimee has come out of the fog, no fun for her or you. Time at home has to revitalize you and be very good for the kids. I know it is one less thing to think about having Sally there taking care of the kids. I don't give them a second thought except for knowing they are missing all of you being together. Thanks for keeping us informed David and thank you Sally!
    ~Mom~

    ReplyDelete