Sunday, October 16, 2011

Take Two: Day Six

Ever have to just have patience?  Aimée got more than 24 hours of sleep starting at 5am on Saturday unitl this morning.  She has been awake a couple of times this morning and when she is, she is very alert and doing much better.  She just needed some rest.  All of her pain is much lower when she is awake versus how it was before Friday.  Liver Team is very happy with their end of everything.  Hematology is pretty happy.  It looks like everything is holding stable with no Plasmapheresis so that is also good.  No great bounce back of levels but steady is GREAT for us right now!  The only reason we are still here is because of the lack of sleep and the fact that she ran a tempreture last night.  She currently has no fever and is napping again.  We are waiting for Liver and Hematology to decide on if we stay or if we go today.  So, how much patience do you have for this?

No comments:

Post a Comment